19 November 2020
Dear guest. We are pleased to welcome you to the Engadine.
You will find all the important points regarding our protection concept below. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We wish you a pleasant and safe holiday.
- By booking the lessons you have agreed to the general terms and conditions of the Swiss Ski School Corvatsch-Pontresina Ltd. and confirmed that you will start the snow sports lessons in a healthy condition.
- In case of symptoms of influenza, respiratory problems or similar illnesses we ask you to inform us immediately and to stay at home or to end the lessons immediately.
- Our guests are obliged to give their mobile phone number and e-mail address with every booking. As contact details for the children, we collect the contact details of their parents. This enables contact tracing if necessary.
- Guests are asked to accompany the children to the lessons by only one parent.
- Distance rules apply at the assembly points and groups are not mixed. Please follow the markings and instructions on site.
- Parents will stay outside the classroom after handing over their children to the teachers.
- The teaching aids are cleaned regularly.
- The snow sports instructor is responsible for the safety of the lessons and may interrupt the lesson.
- During lessons, the snow sports instructor may exclude or isolate a guest with symptoms from the lessons and ask the parents to pick up the child.
- The ski school races may not be held until further notice. Normal group lessons take place here.
The costs of the lessons will be refunded, less a handling fee, in the following cases:
- Addition Covid-19: In the event of a lock-down (officially ordered interruption of operation), the remaining paid and unused lessons will be refunded from the beginning of the lock-down.
- We recommend taking out travel insurance.
- In case of accident or illness (incl. Covid-19 cases) on presentation of a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- The general terms and conditions apply.